YouTube WordPress plugin – video import
Easily add YouTube videos to your WordPress website with WP YouTube Hub, the YouTube video importer plugin for WordPress
The plugin is a YouTube video importer and it gives you the possibility to automatically create WordPress posts from YouTube searches, channels, user uploads or playlists.
The posts created by the plugin will have complete details filled automatically: post title, post content, category, tags, featured image, publish date and video embed.
Additionally, it can be customized to fill any custom fields needed to display your videos and create the perfect video blog.
Save time by eliminating tedious, repetitive copy/paste actions
The plugin will take care of inserting video content into the right places. From post title and content to publishing date, featured image, category and tags, everything is taken care of.
Concentrate on creating and finding high-quality YouTube videos instead of managing video posts in WordPress
By being able to automatically import videos from YouTube channels, user uploads or playlists you can dedicate more time to finding or creating awesome videos that you can publish on your website.
Bring your WordPress video website to a whole new level with all the new content it can add
By allowing you to combine multiple YouTube sources that you can import from, you are not able to create a website that covers a specific subject.
Import large quantities of YouTube videos
Having the ability to automatically import videos at intervals and in quantities that you specify, you can quickly create video content on your website without a problem.
Synchronize YouTube channels with your WordPress website
When new videos are added to YouTube channels or playlists, or a user that you follow uploads a new video, the plugin will import it automatically and keep your website up to date.
Take the pain out of organizing the video posts
Import videos into categories that you choose or allow the plugin to import YouTube categories and place your videos into them. On top of that you can also import and assign the video tags from YouTube.
User tested and constantly improved
Having a few years on the market and being used by more than a thousand official users, the plugin is constantly improved based on the suggestions received during all this time. Support comes from no other than its author so if you need help with anything just leave a comment and you’ll surely receive assistance.
WP YOUTUBE IMPORTER NOTABLE FEATURES
The plugin is compatible by default with several premium WordPress video themes: Avada, True Mag, NewsTube, GoodWork, SimpleMag, Sahifa, Betube, Enfold and more. Besides these themes it can be easily made compatible with any WordPress theme by just using a few filters and actions.
Bulk video import
WP YouTube Hub gives you the possibility to import as many as 50 videos at once with a single click of a button. You can even edit the contents of each video before importing them to make sure that only what you actually need is getting into the post content of the videos you import.
Automatic scheduled imports
Want to import videos from YouTube channels as soon as they are made available after publishing on YouTube? Want to keep your video blog in sync with playlists or user uploads? No problem! Just create a few automatically importing playlists and you’re done! The plugin will take care of everything else so that you can take care of more important things.
Customize the content that gets imported
Choose to import categories but not tags. Or the other way around. Or even both. Choose which image format sohuld get set as posts featured image. Import titles and descriptions or skip them. Import the excerpt. Set any custom field automatically. The choice is yours! No matter what kind of website you run, there’s always a solution to have perfect video posts.
Import as any registered WordPress post type
By default, the plugin imports videos as post type video but that’s not written in stone. Using some of the plugin filters, you can import videos as any registered WordPress post type.
Display imported videos in playlists
Create playlists on your website and display them using shortcodes or widgets. Simple and efficient!
The most important feature is support. We’ve all been there, looking for an option or some piece of code that gives you headaches. Whenever you encounter a problem, just ask for help and you’ll receive it ASAP!
- uses YouTube Data API v3
- compatibility with WordPress themes TrueMag, Avada, Goodwork, SimpleMag, Sahifa, Wave, DeTube, BeeTube, Twenty Thirteen, Twenty Fourteen and Video (plugin will import YouTube videos as posts that are compatible with the theme);
- automatic video import from YouTube playlists or user playlists;
- automatic/manual import of YouTube video image as post Featured Image;
- responsive video and playlist design;
- SEO friendly – YouTube video imported as posts and all content is displayed into the page;
- support for HTML5 player;
- multiple players/playlists into the same page;
- latest videos widget;
- compatible with iPad/iPhone;
- embed single videos or playlists into posts/pages using the visual interface;
- automatic plugin update (requires purchase code);
- bulk video imports from YouTube playlists, user uploads, or search queries;
- video player embedded using only WordPress files to maximize compatibility;
- video imports can be used as posts in WordPress front-end;
- external CSS;
- playlist toggle in/out of view;
- all interface developed using WordPress styling;
- no errors or notices.
- import videos as posts compatible with WordPress theme TrueMag, Avada, Goodwork, SimpleMag, Sahifa, Wave, DeTube, BeeTube, Twenty Thirteen, Twenty Fourteen, Video (theme must be installed and active for this option);
- import videos as regular posts that have the same options as custom post type implemented by the plugin (a good alternative to theme compatibility);
- display videos in front-end as video posts or set them private and only display them using shortcodes;
- option to also import video categories from YouTube and assign them to videos;
- option to import video image as post Featured Image;
- import video titles or skip them;
- import descriptions as video description or excerpt or do not import them at all;
- trim descriptions based on a given keyword/sentence and make all URLs in the description clickable;
- optional bulk imports status;
- general player settings for player size, video position in the front-end video post, volume, autoplay, player controls, fullscreen, player theme, annotations, and others;
- options for individual videos: player size, video position in the front-end video post, volume, autoplay, player controls, fullscreen, player theme, annotations, and others.