Dandelion – Powerful Elegant WordPress Theme
Dandelion is a Powerful Premium WordPress Theme. This theme provides all the main functionality you will need to present your products, work, and yourself in an elegant and professional style. The Dandelion theme is highly flexible, so changing the color scheme is super simple and for most parts, you won’t need an image editor. The theme is best suited for any business, portfolio, photography, and personal site.
This theme allows you to build your own custom skin just by selecting your favorite colors from the admin panel with a color picker. Additionally, there are 32 custom patterns that you can choose between for the body.
Dandelion theme has very powerful admin settings included so that it can satisfy all different needs without having to change any code. You can very easily change between page layouts, theme styles, sliders, and set the theme content. You can have a look at the Admin Settings section on the demo, where some of the admin settings are displayed as screenshots.
The theme is responsive so that it fits and looks great on different devices – desktop, mobile phones, and tablets. When testing the demo, please make sure to remove the ThemeForest frame on the top in order to see how the responsive layout works.
4 JQUERY SLIDERS (UNLIMITED USAGE)
This theme includes not only a really cool Thumbnail Slider, which is great for the easy showcasing of a large number of images but also a Nivo slider which allows for a wide variety of transition effects, and an Accordion slider which is very suitable for presenting more information. Also, in version 2.6.7 of the theme, we have included a new Content slider which is great for presenting more content with the images. Images are easily added or removed, or the main slider settings changed, via the admin panel.
Additionally, you can use each of the sliders on different pages with different image sets.
3 FLEXIBLE PORTFOLIO GALLERIES (UNLIMITED NUMBER OF PAGES)
Dandelion has 3 impressive portfolio galleries – portfolio showcase which is great for presenting projects with more details; main gallery with pagination, category filter, and lightbox preview, and a gallery with item descriptions. All the galleries have been created with great functionality so that the content is very easy to change and maintain. You also have the option to choose between 2, 3, and 4 column layouts.
The theme comes with detailed documentation, which includes examples, screenshots, and all the main instructions you will need to customize your site.
Dandelion supports the WordPress classic editor only and a major part of its elements rely on the classic editor. If you wish to use Gutenberg, you can enable it from the theme options panel, however, please keep in mind that some of the theme elements might not function properly,
as they were designed to be added via the Classic Editor.
- Unlimited skins
- 32 pattern backgrounds included
- Powerful Admin
- Easy to change theme style
- Dynamic sidebar generation functionality
- Possibility to build your custom skin with color picker
- Flexible slider image management
- Easy page layout changing
- Flexible portfolio management
- Easy theme translation
- Easy logo replacement
- Google Fonts support
- Cufon Font Replacement
- Styling buttons with preview functionality from the edit form
- And there is much more…
- 4 Featured Unlimited jQuery image sliders
- Unlimited slider usage – you can set different sets of images to different pages
- Image Upload functionality included
- Easy to sort, edit and delete existing images
- Main slider settings can be changed from the admin panel
- Automatic image crop option
- Portfolio Showcase Template
- Portfolio Gallery template
- Unlimited portfolio page number
- 2,3 and 4 column layout
- Category filter (can be hidden)
- Option to set item descriptions
- Option to set different clicking action to each item – you can select between opening an image/video with lightbox, opening a custom link, opening item’s main content, or doing nothing
- Option to set custom item order
- Pagination enabled – you can set the number of items per page
- Separate portfolio custom types
- WordPress 3.0 Custom Menu Support
- 24 Shortcodes included
- AJAX contact form with CAPTCHA functionality
- Widgetized Footer – can be easily disabled
- Comments with reply functionality
- Multi-level drop-down menu
- Lost of styled elements included
- Page Layouts
- Right Sidebar
- Left Sidebar
- Full Width
- Bonus widget included – portfolio posts loader
- Detailed documentation included
- PSD Files included
- Works and looks similar in all major browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome